Friday, September 9, 2016

So today I perusing good ole facebook and saw an article about a grandmother who was so saddened by no one coming to her 9 yr old grandsons birthday party. Out of 30 classmates none of them showed and the excuses are just as sad as to them not showing up. One parent blatantly told the mom that her child could not play with the little boy for the simple fact he is different. This is all due to the little boy having surgeries for a condition that is no fault of anyone's. How this saddened me!!! I have a 9 yr old and no one ever comes to his birthday parties. Family might come, but I try my best to make it a great one. So I was thinking that I wanted to start up some kind of card giving service. One where if you are celebrating your birthday alone, then let me know and I will be glad to send you a card, maybe even a gift (depending on my finances at the moment). I have spent the last few years with people forgetting my birthday and it makes no difference to me. I am used to it by now, but for a child, that is one day they all look forward to. How great would it be to put a smile on a persons face if they got a card for their birthday. Them knowing that at least one person remembered their birthday. So I know this is way off topic, but if you don't ever get remembered, then let me know and I will be sure to send you or someone you know a card to brighten their day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am back!!

 Good evening & man is it good to be back on here. I have been through a lot these past 2 years since I last blogged..really going on 3 ...