Saturday, September 3, 2016

The joys of joining a gym that has a scan key instead of an open door. My old gym Planet Fitness had open doors 24/7 and always having someone working. I just recently joined Anytime Fitness and I love it. I hadn't been in 3 days from being sick and trying to get my home taken care of along with my kids. So I decide last night I am hell bent on getting my gym on. I get there and conveniently it will not work, so of course no one knows me there since I am new and will not let me in either. I get that, but now I have to wait until probably Tuesday since Monday is Labor day to get in touch with anyone regarding why my key won't work and I am a new member who signed up on 8/24/16. Sucks, because I look so forward to getting in the gym and using the equipment. I hate working out without equipment. I kind of feel lost with nothing even though I know it can be better for you to build just body strength off of using your own body weight. Anyways, I wish companies would fix this to where I could at least scan my id or they could have called to let me know my key wasn't going to work. I don't understand why since I am a brand new member. But okay....
        Before that my kids and I made a stop in at the local Wal-Mart marketplace by my parents. I can sometimes find good deals here, but none really last night. I did forget that I used to use the Shopkick app. You can earn money on some of the things you purchase regularly. It is great. I am up to about $1.50 on what I have already bought last night. I finally get to use this app and definitely recommend it since they really to reimburse you for the food you buy if it is on their list. Check it out on the play store! They have it for android and iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am back!!

 Good evening & man is it good to be back on here. I have been through a lot these past 2 years since I last blogged..really going on 3 ...