Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Browsing the net while I am supposed to be working is one of the perks of having an office job in a quiet office. I have been browsing and saw a good bit of communities on Google+ that I didn't know where there. I am going to post links for them. They are specifically either motivational or fitness related.

A Better Fit Me  Get Fit Support Group   Fit At Any Age  Get Fit, Lose Weight, Boost Health

Nutrition Food & Facts

These are just a few that you can join and get great advice on getting fit and healthy at any age. It is never too late to start working out if it is just walking or something a little more like sit-ups or crunches. I know it isn't ever easy to keep the motivation and certainly not completely easy for someone who has never wanted to or saw a need to workout. You can say I wish... all you want, but unless you get up and push yourself to get started and get through the workout, it won't happen. I of all people know this. I used to think, if only I just wouldn't eat as much or eat less or don't eat, I will lose. Oh how wrong I was. I set myself back every time by doing this. Never would I have thought that I would be one to get out and want to workout. Even if you have to grab a partner just to go walking or someone who isn't even living near you and motivate each other by Skype or email, then do it. Only you can change your situation. Only you can make YOU happy! So get up and get moving. It's about 5 o'clock where I am at and I am ready to go running, but kids have to come first and homework and all of the other stuff I need to do. However, I will get a good run in tonight before I go to bed. Another day down, be blessed and keep on moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am back!!

 Good evening & man is it good to be back on here. I have been through a lot these past 2 years since I last blogged..really going on 3 ...