Monday, July 23, 2018

    Good morning & Happy Monday!! I know it's not exactly the best day of the week for some, but for others it is a great time to try that something new you have been wanting. So I am finally in a position to start posting again. Yesterday while shopping for the second time at the grocery store this week, I stumbled upon a new drink in the cold section with the teas, juices, etc...  It is called Stok Protein cold brew coffee. This has 4 servings per container (12fl oz per serving; 48 fl oz per bottle) The specific flavor I chose was the Creamed Espresso. I chose this specifically because it has protein in it and in such a high amount per serving. There are 16g of protein in each serving. How awesomely crazy is that? So since I had to make the choice to cut out coffee due to it being the culprit in me not losing weight (yes I mean fat weight, not muscle). I have kept my foods down to the basics except for the cream and coffee I drink in the mornings and sometimes the afternoons. However, I am hoping that at about $5 a bottle, this will help take place of coffee for me. This is a great drink to replace coffee with if you are trying to lose weight as it has a mix of caffeine & protein. 
    Now mind you, this is not for someone who loves a sweetened coffee. This does not taste sweet at all whatsoever. This is for someone trying to get in more protein and less fat, yet still have their morning caffeine, but without the complete bitter taste. Yes this does have somewhat of a bitter taste, but it is not so bad that I can't handle it. There are plenty of other flavors as well. They are as follows:

Flavors: 

  • Black Bold & Smooth (Not too sweet) 48 OZ 
  • Black Bold & Smooth (Unsweet)   48 OZ
  • Black Bold & Smooth Chocolate 48 OZ
  • Protein Creamed Espresso 48 OZ
  • Vanilla (Not too sweet) 13.7 OZ 
  • Black (Not too sweet) 13.7 OZ
  • Black (Unsweet) 13.7 OZ
  • Mocha (Not too sweet) 13.7 OZ
  • Yerba Mate (slightly sweet) 48 OZ
  • Yerba Mate Peach 48 OZ
These teas are brewed for 10 Hours per their Our Story page. They even have a list of Stokabulary !! You can even check out some videos on their inspiration behind this new drink. They made this in mind with people who want the extra protein and just can't seem to give up the coffee, yet they don't want the extras like energy drinks, etc that some people might use to get their energy up. So check them out and see what you think. 
   If you are are looking at where you can purchase, they even have a section for that. I purchased mine at the Wal-Mart Marketplace by my home. If they carry it there, then they most likely carry this stuff everywhere. 

**Disclaimer: I am not getting paid and have not received anything for free regarding Stok Protein drinks, Stok coffee, Stok Tea's. I solely decided to blog about this on my own due to loving their espresso drink and someone who recommends this product. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am back!!

 Good evening & man is it good to be back on here. I have been through a lot these past 2 years since I last blogged..really going on 3 ...