Thursday, September 1, 2016

So to start off, today is the first day of September. About 3 weeks ago we were dealing with my town flooding along with many other towns/cities in South Louisiana flooding. This last month to two months have been an eye opener for me. Newly single, but definitely not looking. I finally moved into my own place with just my kids and I. I can finally say I have a place of my own even though it is only renting for the year. It feels so good to say everything is in my name and MINE!! lol!! You see for me, this has been the one thing I have never done for myself, and always wanted to, but prioritized being with someone and helping others before giving myself what I truly wanted and needed.
     On another note, I have a great job with a great boss and decent pay, but it seems like it isn't going to be enough to cover all of my bills.  I have decided that I am going to blog again and see where this takes me. I am not even sure what to blog about since everyone does the same thing. I would love to blog about fitness or saving money, but everyone else seems to do that too. I guess for me I will blog about everything until I figure out where this takes me. Anyone with any great tips for earning money while blogging it would be greatly appreciated!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am back!!

 Good evening & man is it good to be back on here. I have been through a lot these past 2 years since I last blogged..really going on 3 ...